Carolina Produce Company was founded in 1935.
• We are proud
to be one of Anderson, SC's oldest businesses operating as a fruit and produce
• Our growth has been achieved by dedicating ourselves to product
quality and superior service that
will exceed customer expectations.
• We strive for extended growth and development through
implementation of quality control standards and continuous
improvement processes in the changing industry. We hold our
suppliers to the same level of expectation and high standards that
we hold for ourselves.
• We host "Produce Fairs" in which
we go into elementary schools promoting 5-A-DAY and the importance
of eating fresh fruits and vegetables. We have hosted over
135 to date.
• We host training seminars on safe handling
of fruits and vetables.
• We host and provide space for managers
meetings and tours.
• We are 3rd party inspected with a HACCAP
plan and recall in place.
• Carolina Produce Company works directly
with many growers and shippers. These buys always insure you
a superior product "Fresh From The Farm".
• Carolina Produce Company works closely
with the local Department of Agriculture to make sure you use a
product grown locally in your state. We strive to support
your local economy.
• Carolina Produce Company is a member of
the "South Carolina Food Service Alliance".
• Carolina Produce Company serves on the
board of "South Carolina On Your Plate"